4/8/15

Let's Launch this Book Together

Wow!  It just dawned on me as I opened up my blog page that this year marks my 20th anniversary as a published author.  TWENTY. YEARS.  

Seeing this in writing, saying it aloud seems ... surreal.  I am profoundly grateful. Whether you've read every novel I've published or just one, you have contributed to my writing career.  I consider it a rare gift to be able to have a job that allows me to combine my passions for writing and nature conservation.  

This adds even greater meaning to this year's book launch, and I want you to celebrate with me! THE SUMMER'S END comes out in just six weeks and is the conclusion to the bestselling Lowcountry Summer trilogy.

The summer is just beginning with THE SUMMER'S END.  Let's party in an extra special way at the South Carolina Aquarium!


The South Carolina Aquarium is a treasured attraction here in Charleston, South Carolina.  On Monday, May 18th from 6:30-8:30 p.m., you'll get to enjoy all that the aquarium has to offer at this exclusive, after-hours party.  Enjoy all of the exhibits, including the brand new Shark Shallows, with a glass of wine in hand, while nibbling on southern treats, and enjoying a live steel drum performance by musician Mike Greer.

If you're out of town and looking for a place to stay, the Francis Marion Hotel in historic downtown Charleston and The Palms Oceanfront Hotel on Isle of Palms are offering a limited number of rooms at a discount rate just for my guests, under the group name: "Mary Alice Monroe Book Party."

Reserve your ticket today by calling the SC Aquarium at (843) 577-3474.  It will be a night to remember and I'm eager to celebrate this milestone moment with you.  Let's launch THE SUMMER'S END together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts. Learn more about my books on Facebook and my website www.maryalicemonroe.com.


All the best,
Mary Alice